Are you looking for something like how to start a blog in 2022? and earn thousands of dollars per month?
Ah! Cool. You are in the right place.
If you are thinking of starting your blog then you have made a great decision. But sometimes you can think that this is too late for blogging because it’s 2022 and there are thousands of blogs and bloggers. Yeah, you are right about the information but it’s never late to start anything. The increasing number of blog viewers or readers also increasing day by day. So you are not late to start a blog in 2022.
What is a blog? Do you know the answer? I think you know. It’s a website that carries hundreds of pieces of information for its reader.
And it’s a machine for making money that does not need a physical driver. It just needs some information and it will help to earn passive money through autopilot and will help you to live like a boss.
But Starting a blog is the most crucial step on this road of passive income.
Starting a blog is not so hard but you need a perfect guideline for this. Which leads you towards your road of starting a blog in 2022. But you mostly need patience for this blog to be successful.
Here is the step that will help you to create a successful blog in 2022 with some bonus tips and tricks. If you are gonna follow this step I’m so hopeful for your success shortly.
Let’s not talk too much, just dive into this.
Before we get through the brief I should explain to you,
Why should you start a blog in 2022?
Note: If you already know this thing you might skip this part.
- Blogging is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to spread information, thoughts, or news. There are millions of blogs on the internet. But don’t worry your blog will sort out its way.
- It’s a great way to share your thoughts with others.
- You will become a better writer and better person.
- The best reason to earn passive money is to live like a boss.
I know that you already know these but I wanted to remind you again to get more push.
One more thing you will need the highest 1 hour to complete all these steps and become a blogger so grab a cup of coffee and start working now for your blog.
Disclaimer: This guide to starting your blog contains some affiliate links. If you purchase any service through one of these links I may earn a small commission, this is at no extra cost to you.
Step 1: Get a Niche for your Blog
Your first and very important step to start a blog in 2022 is to choose a good niche for your blog. Almost 95% failed to gain success in the first step. Because they choose a niche that does not comply with their interest and that is the reason they can not go further. Your niche will be essentially your content angle.
What will you write about? What information will you gather and share with your readers? Will it be industry related? Maybe it will be some of the skills relevant.
What will it be to choose it now? But choose carefully so that you can write about it frequently without any hesitation. You also have to think about the audience if that niche has enough audience to catch. Because more audience you have more chance to earn passive money.
Many rich niches can help earn lots of money but I don’t suggest that because if you choose a niche that does not interest you, You will give up writing and give up your blog.
So how to choose a profitable niche?
Let me tell you the perfect way to choose a niche.
You have to follow these two things for your profitable niche.
• Are there enough keywords or searches on the internet by people?
• Does that niche have enough affiliate programs?
• Can you write about that niche continuously?
• Can you solve others’ problems by writing?
• Do you feel confident about that niche?
I think now you are ready to choose your niche.
Take a paper and pen and write down all the niches you have in your mind.
Find all the possible ways of affiliate links.
And then select the best one.
Good Luck with your niche. I hope you are gonna choose the best one that fits you.
Step 2: Get a Good Domain
We have gone through a very serious and important part and this is the absolute fun part.
Getting a good domain is also tough and fun.
But if you have already chosen a domain name then you can just ignore this part.
But if you haven’t chosen a domain yet I’m here for you to choose the best one because in the starting I wasted 15+ domains successfully.😌
I won’t say that I have wasted them if I haven’t tried them then I would be unable to understand the value of Good Domain and I wouldn’t be able to tell you about my experience😪.
And I want you to choose the first one for your first successful Blog.
And now I have two pieces of news for you, one is bad and one is good.
Bad News is mostly good domain has already been sold😪.
The good news is there is still plenty of good Domain for you to choose😎.
Here is some point to remember always when you are gonna choose a domain.
• Keep it short: It’s important to keep your niche simple and short like a word or two. If your readers can not keep your website name in their mind there is very much chance to lose visitors.
• Use keywords: If you can choose or take a domain from your niche keywords then that would be kind of a lottery. Because it will carry so many visitors and it will help so much to Rank your site through SEO.
• Extension: Choose an extension from. com. net or. org because these are an extension that normally people use for their website and that is very much easy to remember.
• Easy to Spell: You don’t want to spell it out constantly for people when you mention your blog’s domain. So choose the word easy.
• Avoid numbers and hyphens: Always try to avoid them because they are just not fit for the domain and that’s hard to remember and use for visitors.
While you finish choosing your Domain Name, Go to Rocket.net and check the domain name with their tolls if it is still available or not. If it is, great! if it is not you have to option,
- Search for it until you find an available one.
- Buy it while it is possible to buy from someone who already has it.
These are the steps to choosing the perfect Domain name for your Blog.
Step 3:Get a good Hosting
Before We Start :
NOTE: Which blogging platform should you choose?
I’m going to take a little bit of time to explain
this. Just hold for the next step
There are many platforms to build your blog. But I suggest you choose WordPress.
Because only WordPress gives you the freedom to make your blog as you want. It permits every section to be customized.
On the other hand, It has many plugins and themes which can be so helpful for your blog to make it Awesome!
Now let us dive in deep.
For a Blog, you must need web hosting and a domain.
I think you know about them already. If you don’t then let me tell you about it briefly.
Domain Name – The domain name is the name of the website which readers type in the browser.
Example Of Domain Name :
HTTPS:// (Hypertext Transfer Protocol)
www (the subdomain)
metablogic (Domain name)
.com (Top Level Domain).
Web Hosting – Web hosting is a place where all your files of your blog are stored and show your blog lives when someone tries to access that. Hosting is like the hard disk of the computer, which stored all your data (images, posts, pages, and many more) and kept your data secured.
Another thing I want to mention is that we can purchase domain names and host them individually but as a beginner, I suggest you purchase them from a single place.
Are you confused by this?
No tense, Let’s dive in it and all things will be clear as water.
- Click on the link to start your first blog.
I recommend you purchase the startup plan as a beginner and it has all features you need to start your first blog.
- Choose your Plan Based On Your Budget and No of Blog You Will Have.
Search for your domain name which you have already selected in the previous step.
- After Choosing Your Plan Click On Get Started
- Fill in your information.
You have to fill in all the information that had been asked by the Rocket.net.
- Enter your Credit/Debit Card Number
You have to enter your credit/ debit card number for purchasing the domain and hosting.
- Confirm On Sign up
You have to confirm the condition otherwise that’s impossible to purchase.
Then click on the check-out button and hold back to your seat for a few minutes. Rocket.net takes a couple of minutes to review your information.
After waiting a couple of minutes, check your email and you will get a mail from Rocket.net with important details related to your account.
Okay! That’s done.
Congratulations! You have successfully purchased your domain and hosting.
Step 4: Set up your WordPress Blog
Setup WordPress is not as hard as choosing a niche or choosing a domain name.
It’s pretty simple. But you just need a proper guideline. Don’t worry about the guidelines. I’m sitting here to give you the perfect guideline. Now let’s go and make your blog live on the internet.
Okay! First, go to Rocket.net and log in to your account. If you have already bought your hosting and domain then log in and you will see a similar interface. Now Follow my instructions.
Step 1: Click as you see in image to create your First Blogging Site
Step 2 : Enter Your Domain Name As Blog and Click on Continue
Step 3 : Enter User Name and Password and Admin Email
Then information is compulsory , so I recommend you to have a note of password so if you forget, it can be found there.
Then fill-out all the information.
Now click on that button and wait for a moment it will take some time. Okay, rest a while😴😴. We have come a long way.
Now you will redirect to the WordPress login page. Log in with your email and password.
That’s the wrap of installation of your first website with WordPress.
By this link, you will be able to go to your admin panel for customizing the website.
Step 5: Select a theme and design for your Blog
This part is one of the best parts of WordPress because it’s so easy to change the look of your blog.
Moreover, you do not need a single coding knowledge for making your blog awesome.
You can change your blog theme anytime without losing any single content or image.
But for now, we just have to pick the best theme for our blog.
There you will find a ton of free themes. But I will not recommend you to them.
Because the free theme has a lot of disadvantages. Mainly it does not give you a secured site. It’s too easy to hack for the hacker and you will lose all the data of your sites.
If you want to use your blog for the long run you should invest in a theme and plugin(We will talk about this later in the content). This will help you on your blogging journey.
So, what do you think? What types of themes should you choose?
Let me guide you😌
Pick a theme that is less in file size. Because small-size themes load faster than others.
Few things you should always check before you pick a theme.
• Lightweight theme
• Compatible with the latest WordPress version
• Pick a responsive one.
• Good Contact Support
Some Best Themes for Blogging Site.
If you want a wider selection of WordPress themes at standard prices,
• Themeforest is the most popular
• WordPress theme marketplace.
You’ll find just about anything you want in its selection.
Purchase a theme and add it to your website.
After you have purchased, log in to your WordPress dashboard.
Then Go to Appearance >Theme
- You will find a page with many themes. If so then you will see a button top of the page called Add New.
- You will find a button called Upload theme click on that and upload your zip file of the theme and install.
Done. Installing the theme to your blog is done. Now if you want to customize your theme click on appearance > customizes.
Step 6: Essential Plugin for your Blog
We knew previously that WordPress does not need code to customize. Then how will we customize our blog to look good?
Don’t here’s the magic of using WordPress. There are lots of plugins that will help you to customize your blog to rank your blog and so on.
Many bloggers install any plugin which causes unusual problems for their blog.
Normally I use 6-10 plugins for my site and I recommend that not use more than 12.
Now, Let me guide you to the plugin you need to install on your site.
- Elementor: This is the page builder plugin. It helps you to design your page as you want to. You can design your page just by dragging and dropping without having a single knowledge of coding.
- Rank Math SEO: This highly preferable plugin for every blogger.Because it automatically handles many SEO things and helps to do on-page SEO.
- WP Rocket: You have known that site speed is important for the long run and rank to google. This plugin helps you to boost up your page and helps to load as fast as possible. I recommend you buy this plugin for better performance of your blog.
- One Signal: If you want to have a subscribe option for your readers so that they can get notified about your latest content or post. You can simply go for one signal plugin.
- iThemes Security: Security should always be on top for any blogger.Because if your blog is not secured it can be hacked at any time and there is a lot of chance to lose your blog. That is the reason you should use this plugin.
UpdraftPlus – Usually hosting sites will always keep a backup for your blog. But if you want to back up your website on your own then you should use this.
Anti-Spam – Sometimes people spam in your comment section. If you use this plugin this will auto-detect the spam comment and will remove that on its own.
Resmush. it – If you have bought a low-budget hosting plan and your content or website has lots of big images you should use this plugin to optimize those images and save your storage.
Social Snap Pro – This is a sharing plugin for your website. You should have used this plugin so that anyone can share your content and this helps a lot to drive much traffic from social media.
That is all I mostly use for my blogs. If you want to make your blog awesome then you should use them.
Step7: Write and publish your First Blog Post
Firstly I want to congratulate you on making your first blog. I hope you are ready to write your content. Before you write your first post for your blog I want to mention some points for you. So that your post looks best and you get much more readers than others.
• If you are still searching for your first content title go to google and do some keyword research around your niche and choose a topic for your first post.
• I recommend you find a way to post once per week. These posts should have at least 2000 words. Why? you can ask, Because more words, more keywords to your post, and much more chance to rank in google fast.
• Try to add some attractive pictures to your post. Always keep in mind that pictures or images attract readers so much. Do not use copyrighted pictures. Try to use copyright-free images. That’s good for the health of your blog.
• Try to connect with your readers through your writing, that will help you to get much more readers.
Now let’s move on to the best part of blogging.
Step 8: Make money with a Blog
On top of my blog, I have said to you that blogging can give you money without any work but before that, you must have to work hard first. Your blog won’t make money right away. No matter what others promise you. Without enough audience or saturation on search, it won’t. However, you have to pick a way to. earning. In this section, I’m gonna tell you how you can start earning money from a blog.
There are several ways to earn money from blogs.
- Info products: You can sell any on your blog courses, any products. But first, you have to make belief in yourself for your audience. Keep posting on your blog regularly and you will get it shortly.
- Advertising on your blog: This is the most common way to earn money from the blog. Most bloggers use this way to earn. There are two biggest companies ever to monetize your blog one is Google Adsense and another one is Facebook. You can use them to advertise your blog and earn a lot of money from the blog.
- Affiliate: You will get a full blog over affiliate here. So this is another way to earn from blogging.
- Freelancing and Consulting: You can use your blog to find customers. As if you know how to make an android app or you are an android developer then you can offer your reader some